Tally.ERP 9 is the leading ERP software in India for managing company accounts, inventory, and payroll.
The product is used by over 9.5 lakh customers in India of which over 3 lakh are traders and retailers. As the retailers are also adopting and selling on the e-Commerce platforms, the need for managing their transactions on Tally becomes very important.
Business owners who are operating an online store need to manage both the Tally ERP 9 enabled physical stores and web stores. Managing both the systems separately requires repeated data entry on both systems. Syncing both the technology applications eliminates this double data entry.
Total Ecommerce, provides solutions for Ecommerce with Tally ERP 9. It helps merchants to bridge the gap between these two different applications. Solution with Tally ERP 9 helps Merchants to upload and updates orders, inventory, Customers’ info & VAT/CST, into Tally.ERP 9.
This upload is done in the offline mode.
1. Total Ecommerce Solutions work, across India Merchant / Seller.
2. Taken care of multiple Warehouse as well as Drop-shipment / Merchant Model.
3. Ability to upload sales information along with Customer Info, product information, VAT/CST, Shipping charges & Gift Packing
4. Returns handled by reversal of entries and knocking off against Order
5. Import charges : Order wise for Order Payment as well as Refund.
6. Upload Receipt against respective order
7. Keep track of Damaged Returns
8. Order wise Receivable Report
9. Claims Management.
1. No manual retyping of transactions in Tally, leading to hassle free import of data.
2. Time and effort of manual entry is greatly reduced.
3. Statutory compliance as all the transactions are maintained in one system.
4. Reports for Pending amount against Order.
5. Return Scrutiny Report – Actual Receipt of Material, Quality of Return Material, Raise of Claim, actual receipt of Claim.
6. Detailed reports to see the summary of transactions help in taking better decisions.
By offering this highly functional system, solution aims at three things - reduce operational time of the store, reduce operational cost and increase productivity.
As per estimations a typical retailer can save up to 5 hours per day. The retailer can focus on sales and promotions rather than the transactions management.
Below screen shows the actual interface screens developed in Tally.